The Mathematics Institute of Wisconsin is always looking for opportunities to collaborate with professional organizations that are working toward the common goal of supporting school, educator, and student success.
We offer many collaborative opportunities to minimize the hassles of content creation, course design, and even participant funding. We’d love to work with your team to:
- Provide quality Professional Development Programs to educators in all corners of the state
- Add more mathematics content to your existing professional development programs
- Provide a Mathematics Institute of Wisconsin speaker for your next conference or event
- Offer a Math Specialist in Residence as part of your district team for expert support with a flexible timeframe
- Partner on grant writing and applications for work within schools and districts